Rise and, sleep
I went jogging/walking yesterday evening, my ex-the-size regime (aha) and weirdly enough, my shoulder blades are aching. Anyway, it's funny how I always feel tired towards the late afternoon/early evening, yet I'm wide awake once it hits 10-11PM.
Hence, my late nights/early mornings, msn calls (hey theyre foc lol) and movies online. Nocturnal-ity? Huan and I watched Simpsons til 3AM which was kickass funny. Found a really awesome site with TV shows like Prison Break Season 3, Gossip Girl (!!!), Heroes Season 2, Greys Season 4 etc and movies like Resident Evil: Extinction (!), Mr Woodcock, Knocked Up etc downloading totally unrequired! Way eggciting, I'm gonna be staying home and glued to this screen more often haha. ><
Okay, so, I have to wake up in 3+ hours to go to school for the dumb PW lecture, then tanning at Sentosa with the girls. I've missed Sentosa. Uh huh ok,
time to Zz.
edit\ oh by the way, (sale: all items below S$20) & love.tigerlily thankew ok baii
Hence, my late nights/early mornings, msn calls (hey theyre foc lol) and movies online. Nocturnal-ity? Huan and I watched Simpsons til 3AM which was kickass funny. Found a really awesome site with TV shows like Prison Break Season 3, Gossip Girl (!!!), Heroes Season 2, Greys Season 4 etc and movies like Resident Evil: Extinction (!), Mr Woodcock, Knocked Up etc downloading totally unrequired! Way eggciting, I'm gonna be staying home and glued to this screen more often haha. ><
Okay, so, I have to wake up in 3+ hours to go to school for the dumb PW lecture, then tanning at Sentosa with the girls. I've missed Sentosa. Uh huh ok,
time to Zz.
edit\ oh by the way, (sale: all items below S$20) & love.tigerlily thankew ok baii

1 Comments:
Yozzz natzzzzz hahaha miss you! -sarahahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home